Thursday, December 13, 2007

Final Deliverables

Well, it's coming to the end of the semester. Boy that went fast. All my Pre- Thesis material is due next week. As I get it done I'll add it to this posting. I want to make sure I have everything they asked for.

1. Thesis Treatment
1.1 Introduction
1.2 Thesis statement
1.3 Synopsis
1:3B Treatment
1.4 Script
1.5 Storyboard
1.6 Production design
1.7 Shot List
Shot Sheets
1.8 Production schedule
1.9 Verbal execution plan

2. Research Paper
2.1 Introduction to the subject, overview about the areas of research
2.2 Cultural, historical, scientific and social aspects
2.3 Artistic aspects – in depth analysis of sources relevant to your project, comparison of approaches and results, techniques & styles
2.4 Technical aspects
2.5 Final conclusions and relevance to the project –
2.6 Bibliography & appendices

3. Proof of Concept (on CD/DVD)
3.1 Animatic 13MB
3.2 Rig
3.3 Full Color PDF of completed Pre-Production book with Blog entries

No comments: