Thursday, January 03, 2008

Animation Reference - The Cricket in Times Square

Lean - Walk (no sound)
This pose has some great leaning poses, a great charter walk cycle and great facial expressions

Shoulder Shrug (no sound)
Great Expression for a Shoulder Shrug

Thinking (no sound)
Great Thinking pose, I like the touch of the finger taping- this would be good before my chess moves

Sitting with Style (no sound)
The mouse has such character just sitting

Dialogue Piece
Get expression, it has the thinker like poses

Camera Angles
I love the Camera Angels in this shot and how smoothly the cuts work.

Walking into an object (no sound)
I don't know if I actually need this for my thesis, but it's a great reference for walking and a flatten

The Cricket in Times Square. Dir. Chuck Jones. American Broadcasting Company (ABC), New York City, New York. 24 April. 1973

No comments: