Sunday, April 27, 2008

Update

My first shot has been taken 12 hours just for the beauty pass. The others seem to be ok. As I was compositing, I realized I set up my render layers wrong. For example I had the dog on a separate layer than the table, I thought that would work for the motion blur. Now the dogs hand is under the table. My lights need tweaking too. At least I should have a sample to show Mike tomorrow. I’m going to have to start re-rendering everything tomorrow and fix my layers and lights. I also want to fix the animation on two shots yet. My plan is to start re-rendering tomorrow on one computer. To fix the animation on another as well as fix the 2d skeleton for the electrocution shot. Rendering tomorrow night as well as I’ll have to fix my book. Hopefully I can work on compositing, and the motion blur on Tuesday any maybe burn my DVD on Tuesday night

No comments: